- Assigned seats.
- The above reason means that you don't have to get to the movie crazy early & stress about getting good seats.
- Zero talking/cell phone policy.
- The above reason means that you cantattle on people who are being obnoxious at movies. Which, it turns out is a lot of people. But also: knowing you can be tattled on helps curtail some of that.
- The food they serve is delicious. The down side to this is that PEOPLE EAT SO FREAKING LOUD. If you know me well, you're aware that this is a problem for me in all areas. I get it. It's my crazy. The food-eating noises, but my goodness. It's enough to drive me crazy. But again, it's delicious. If you order cookies, they literally don't start baking them until after you order.
- They have showings of super awesome old movies.
- The before movie entertainment is legitimately hilarious. They show random YouTube videos and other related (sometimes randomly) stuff to whatever movie you're seeing.
- Themed nights. Beyoncé Sing-Along? 90's Pop Hits Sing-Along? Alllllll kinds of Quote-Alongs.
Can you tell I'm at Alamo to watch a movie?
Have a great night, everybody!