Here is a list of good things that happened today:
- German food for dinner
- Swam in the pool
- Slept in
- Read for like, 3 hours
- Decided that teaching myself piano via YouTube videos was a great idea
- Decided against that after about 15 minutes
- Confirmed our family Christmas vacation destination. Spoiler alert: #CaytonsTakeCozumel
- Holding myself to only one comment to Dad when he started eating chips right before we went to dinner
- Got info on our friendcation for next summer.
- Learned how to say 'thank you' in Danish: mange tak.
It's been a good day.
I only have a couple more days here with my parents, and it's both good and bad, I think. I miss my own bed, and my cat, and hanging out with my friends, but I haven't spent considerable time here in a long time, so it's been nice to just hang out with my parents and revisit the places around town.
Hope yours has been a good one, too.