So, it's been three weeks since school has gotten out, and I thought I would record here how that time has gone down.
- I got my half-sleeve outlined. I am obsessed with it, and by the time summer is over, it should be finished. I'm pretty pumped.
- I ordered my bridesmaid dress for a sweet friend's wedding in the fall. And it's super pretty. Well done, bride-friend.
- Led a fantastic group of 8th grade girls at our youth camp, and it was awesome. I spent the afternoons of the following two days taking some pretty spectacular naps to adjust back to feeling like a human.
- Started teaching summer school. That's coming to an end on Tuesday, and it's pretty crazy.
- Celebrated (mostly thanks to TimeHop's reminder) the three year-iversary of being offered my job. I remember that day so vividly, and I'm grateful for the reminder of that initial feeling of just overwhelming joy. I still love my job so much, and I think that it has a lot to do with where I get to work.
- I saw Jurassic World with my friends and y'all. It is just the best. I know, it's a summer blockbuster so how good can it actually be, and all that. But let me tell you. It's amazing. I want to watch it 7 more times.
- Decided against the planner I talked about here. It was a whole thing. but I went back to Erin Condren, which I used before. I'm debating whether or not to talk all about it when it comes in. But there's an over-abundance of people who do that in the most minute detail. So, we'll see.
- Then, today, I got to babysit my niece, and it was. The. Best.
She is about a year and a half old, and a whole bunch of sass. I love it.